Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Like Buttah

My favorite Christmas CD of this year is Josh Groban’s “Noel.” It’s fantabulous. But I can only play it when Super Hubs is not home, because he’s apparently jealous. Come to think of it, Super Hubs was also threatened by my Harry Connick, Jr.’s CDs. And by Yani. He shakes his fist at the all the Mad Passionate Music Makers of masculine form.

**Note to self and blogosphere: I only said, “I think Josh Groban’s voice is hot.” I did not say, “I want to fly off to Tahiti with Josh Groban.” There’s a big difference.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Treebeard?

Kelly said...

Super Hubs and Treebeard are buds. No threat there.:)

Doug said...

Tahiti is so nice this time of year. I prefer real crooners like Frank, Sammy and Dean.

Anonymous said...

What? No Johnny Cash? You need to check out Rat Pack: Live and Swinging, very good! Lots of banter and some singing too.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Rat-Pack-Collection-Swingin/dp/B0000CF342/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1196907983&sr=8-1