Saturday, July 18, 2009

Want A Renewal? Got Kohler!


I have a friend who went to the Kohler Spa this very weekend, and I am tinglng with jealousy! (In a loving, happy-for-her way, of course.) I have never been to a Spa for a whole weekend, and I find myself wondering what it’s like.

Are there sugar scrubs and seaweed wraps? And what are they, anyway? It’s a tad confusing and I’d need instructions. But I’m fascinated with skin revitalizing techniques that double as afternoon snacks. They’re just the bomb!

I went to Kohler’s website to snoop a bit, and it all sounded so fabulous! So I’ve been imagining my friend doing Yoga on the lake to Zen music. And Body Toning with heated towels, which sounds way cooler than toning on my treadmill. And getting a Deep Tissue Massage by Helga The Spa Mistress while sipping a lemon-and-flax seed smoothie.

She’ll come back relaxed and refreshed, with complete balance of body and soul. (Whatever that means. I’ve never achieved it.) Ooohhh....I cannot wait to hear her stories and live vicariously!

No comments: