Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sinfully Slothful



I get sinfully lazy while on vacation. My body kicks into Relaxation Mode, and with the increased melatonin due to the constant daily sunbathing, I have very little energy to be productive. Plus we’ve been spoiled to death by the lovely maid service. I haven’t had to make my bed in a week. When we get home from dinner in the evening, our shades are drawn, pillows plumped, and the remote is cozily tucked into the corner of a bed sheet. The Turn-Down Fairy visited!

It’s been a beautiful week. I have soaked up every tranquil moment in this beautiful Cabo resort cradled in a hill by the seashore. I have been grateful for the hard-working staff who have been friendly and served us so selflessly. I have relished every delicious meal that I didn’t have to prepare myself. And I have loved spending time with Bro-In-Law and Sis-In-Law whom we thoroughly enjoy but rarely see as they live in Denver.

Tomorrow we fly home, and I look forward to hugging The Teens, whom were absent on this trip. And I’ll jump into autumn a little more rested.

1 comment:

SuperHubs said...

let's go back.