Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cabo San Lucas



Sometimes I know undoubtedly that God is head-over-heels thrilled in blessing His children with unexpected pleasures. This is one of those times that I get to be the beneficiary of His goodness.

We are in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. By “we” I mean Super Hubs, Little Squirt and Super Hub’s bro and his wife. Bro-in-law invited us for a week’s visit at his time share in this paradise. This invite came recently, and out of the blue. “Cabo for a week in October?? Why, sure!” We have our own stunning condo with its immense balcony that overlooks the tri-pool are and mighty Pacific beyond.

This trip comes perfectly timed after a busy month of work, ministtry and kids’ activities, and some stressful junk. It’s a week to slow down, breathe deeply, soak up the sun and local atmosphere, and regroup. Ahhhhh..........24 hours after arrival and my Type A is heading down the alphabet already.

More later. I’ve got a sunset to catch.

No comments: