Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fun In The Frigid #1


The Season of Cold has begun in the Midwest. This chilly, gloomy time of year has the potential to turn the gleeful into glum. But Super Hubs and I won’t let that happen! We are here for you, faithful reader, to keep your spirits up with our weekly date night recaps: Fun in the Frigid. We will encourage, inspire, or annoy you with our antics as we search locally for interesting eateries. We’ll enthrall you with our tales of middle-aged madcapped mania, as we seek to amuse ourselves on frosty weekends.

I’ll give you a bit of a preview of our harum-scarum antics, just to wet your whistle. This past Saturday night was our first ever Fun in the Frigid date. Having a taste for something classic, we headed to Morietti’s, where we dined on margherita pizza and washed it down with a yummy Cabernet. Feeling sleepy after the wine, we arrived back home by 8:30p. By 8:40p, I was dressed in my jammies and watching recorded episodes of CSINY, while Super Hubs dozed on the couch.

I know, I know. Craaa-zzzzy! That, my friends, is how we roll. Stay tuned for more excitement from week to week. We will get through this wintry season together! Until then.........

1 comment:

SuperHubs said...

I'm not asleep! What did you say?