Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dreaming. Patio Furniture Style


We spent the majority of Memorial Day roaming stores all over town in search of new patio furniture. And, thankfully, we had success! I, for one, was thrilled. As Super Hubs and I de-bubblewrapped the chairs, my industrious teens put the table together in about 30 minutes, which I then crowned with my big bowl of growing herbs. Team work.


Our New Patio Furniture Visions:
Me: Cozy family meals al fresco, and stolen date nights of wine under the stars.
The Teens: None. They have no New Patio Furniture Visions.
Super Hubs: A ginormous credit card bill and ghastly mosquito assaults.
Little Squirt: A ginormous cardboard box house, complete with sleeping bag carpet.

We’ll see.

3 comments:

Ron said...

Add to your "visions" list: "The local police department investigating your growing herbs."

Kelly said...

Oops. Do you think they read my blog??

sir james said...

No but a little bird might tell.:)