Friday, August 1, 2008

Day With Our Little Caboose





A pizza lunch.....visit to a train museum.....then a wind-down with his favorite DVD. What more could a 6-year-old want??

And we threw in one teeny-weeny adventure for me.....a stroll through some fabulous model homes of grandiose proportions which I could never afford in my wildest dreams. Quite frankly, I couldn't even afford one of their toilet seats! But that's okay....I live in a very nice and comfortable home. I am content with my life and I will not covet. But yet....OMG you should have seen the kitchens! And the hand-laid mosaic floors...the closets the size of my entire downstairs....(Sigh.) One can dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time! I preferred the museum to the beautiful homes but they were deliciously air conditioned... ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful family outing to me!