Monday, April 13, 2009

My Favorite Things


Today is my birthday and I am grateful for every blessed year. I really am. Even the painful times have their purpose, I am trusting. Last year I reflected on Life Lessons I'd learned. But today, I am celebrating life and all its goodness. Here are 45 random things that I absolutely love, in no special order. Cheers to life!

date nights
mystery novels
Italy
creme brulee
the ocean
snuggling with my youngest
blue sky
throwing dinner parties
going barefoot
worship music performed by my friend, Chris
eggshell blue
dirty martinis
summer
antiques
liz story
sunflowers
the theater
babies
a good workout
pedicures in a shaitzu chair
thunderstorms
family dinners
laughter
scented candles
the smell of eucalyptus
teddy bears
anything pink
Trifari jewelry
Chicago-style pizza
a warm bathrobe
girlfriend time
hot bubble baths
savignon blanc
telling stories
French Country decor
picture frames
Hilton Head Island
American Eagle jeans
Paris
cats
jelly bellies
performing comedically
catcuses
cream-colored jaguars
music boxes

No comments: