Monday, March 3, 2008

The Siege Continues

This is SO not good. Day #3 of high fever, congestion and cough. I have no energy for anything except napping. With occasional sipping of drinks sprinkled in between the napping. My only companions are the cats who keep company at my feet; Kinsey at the left, and Peppermint at the right. My family flees when I leave the sanctuary of my bedroom on the rare occasion.

And now Super Hubs has a dry, hacking cough. And is freezing. I am hot and he is cold. Then I am cold and he is hot. So that brings me to this scary conclusion: The Teens will be in charge of our household for the next few days. Oh.Dear.God…………

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you all feel better soon - prayers and healing thoughts are on the way.

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!!

I do not make good chicken soup but I know where to get the very best that I have ever had so I am bringing some over on the way home. I will drop and run. No just kidding. One of the kids can retrieve it from the doorway. I will call when I get close.
So sorry to hear you are under the weather or the covers!
Peace and love,
Peg