Thursday, June 18, 2009

To The Islands

Three words: Going. To. Hawaii.......Tomorrow. (Okay, that was like, four words. But I’ve always sucked at math.) My point, if you missed it, is that I am going to Hawaii tomorrow. The real Hawaii, with hula dancers and pineapples and volcanoes. It’s my 20th Anniversary Year with Super Hubs, and this is our Celebration Trip.

I have been in Home Improvement Hades for the past 2 weeks, trying to spiff things up for The Hot Supernanny that will be manning the ship in our absence. Such as the master bathroom, which we never touched since we moved in, nine years ago. So that required scraping off a floral wallpaper border, exposure to carcinogens with the chemical mixture used to loosen the floral border, then subsequent nail breakage when the border did not loosen well with the carcinogens. I really hate it when I break a nail! And they're gel, which tells you just how stubborn this pesky border was! But, in short, the house is now ready for The Hot Supernanny’s stay, and we are GOING TO HAWAII tomorrow. I’ll bring my trusty MacBook and blog from on location.

Aloha!

No comments: