Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is it Wed. Again? In Hilton Head



Same....same....same.... More of the same glorious vacationing. If I could repeat a day over and over again, today would be the day....

Awake before the golfers, I take my morning coffee out onto the porch, watch the wildlife cavorting around the lagoon, and pray. Four baby squirrels play tag around a tree. Two woodpeckers drill holes. A blue jay lands near my feet. I feel like Snow White.
I head to the beach with Super Hubs and Little Squirt, enjoying 5 hours of R&R in the sunshine. I finish a yummy book and begin another. Rock Star joins us for lunch and eats a billion dollar cheeseburger. Beach food is phenomenally pricey, but, hey, it's by the beach.
We head home. My husband and kids go for a dip in the pool while I shower and play with my Facebook.
After feeding The Turtle Family (and one curious alligator) their dinner, we head out for Japanese food. We crowd around the table, enjoying Little Squirt's big eyes as the chef juggles knives.
Later, I put Little Squirt to bed and chill in the condo, enjoying the peace. The rest of the fam takes a bike ride to the horse stables, and then strolls to Harbour Town to drink virgin pina coladas while watching the sunset.

I could get used to living like this forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great vacation, thanks for sharing all of these memories and pictures!