Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday in Hilton Head



I nearly went from this tropical paradise to The Ultimate Paradise this morning when an overzealous tourist nearly backed over me near our villa. Super Hubs shrieked, "Look out!" and yanked me out of the way. The driver slammed on his brakes an inch away from sending me into oblivion.
Yikes! Very close call. Dang is my guardian angel good!

We picked up Super Hubs' mother from the Savannah airport (in our rental with air-Hallelujah!). It is great to welcome Mom to our favorite vacation spot and show her the sights. She'll be staying with us for the rest of the week. We took her to the South Beach Marina in the afternoon, and then had drinks at the Beach Club at sunset. Watching the waves peacefully foam along the shore under the full moon was simply.... paradise. I have no other words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - so glad you were okay!