Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What Is "A Camel?"

This is a tad “X-rated”, so if you are easily offended, please read no further. Perhaps you’d like to peruse some of my cleaner posts. Consider yourself warned.

Little Squirt is a diligent helper. He loves to “assist” (term used very loosely) me in my housework. He takes the windex and squirts all the glass tabletops, all the mahogany furniture, and all the furry mammals. He vacuums the fallen hamster shavings, the fallen hamster droppings, and, nearly, a few times, the fallen hamster.
You get the picture.

Today we were emptying the clean laundry basket together:
“Here’s the socks for Daddy’s feet.” He handed me the socks.
“Here’s the the t-shirts for Rock Star.” He handed me the t-shirts.
“Here’s the thing for Mommy’s humps.” The what?? I turned and looked at the item.
“Here’s for your humps, Mom!” he repeated. And handed me my bra.
So I realize an anatomy lesson is in his near future. And possibly one in zoology?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

I think his term shows his creativity ;)