Thursday, April 17, 2008

Buying A Bedspread

Super Hubs and I went today to pick out a new comforter for our bed because our current comforter, which I just purchased 6 months ago:
A.) Had several tears already; the cheap piece of “Made in Taiwan” polyester.
B.) Our cat had peed on it twice.
(Mostly because of “B.”)

So we went to Bed Bath & Beyond because:
A.) It had a fine selection of home goods.
B.) We had a coupon for 20% off.

I was looking for a comforter that:
A.) Matched our Master Bedroom Décor.
B.) Was pretty.

Super Hubs was looking for a comforter that:
A.) Was inexpensive.
B.) Was warm.
C.) Was waterproof.

So we settled on one that:
A.) Matched our Master Bedroom Décor.
B.) Was pretty.

So I’m happy. And actually, as long as the cat is forbidden from our bedroom for now and forevermore, Super Hubs is happy. So we all won. (Except the cat.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cats are actually evil and will try to suck your breath out while you are asleep. This has been documented by several top experts and a former politician, so you know it is true. Take heed!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kelly, I think you are getting spambots on your blog? I'm not clicking on the buttons to see what happens, can a moderator just remove them?

PS - I will tell my dog to stop posting here as well. She is generally a good dog, but has a little prejudice against cats :-^

Kelly said...

I was wondering if Chewy was a dog. I had that feeling.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chewy - dogs rule!