Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rock Star!



I remember the first time I laid eyes on you. You scrunched up your chunkerello cheeks and gave me a big dimply smile. I fell in love on the spot. You, my sweet, gentle son, are a gift!

I love the way you live life so deeply; with a quiet surveillance, intelligent reflection and careful movement. Yet you have a fun-loving side and a charming quick wit.
You, my sensitive cat-whispering, song-writing musician, have an artist’s soul that my artist’s soul recognizes. Keep celebrating your non-conformity. I admire that you are so comfortable with who you are!

I am thrilled that God made you, and that I am the blessed woman who gets to be your mother. Happy 14th Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Rockstar, too!